As you are well aware, recommendations and mandates are continually changing due to the spread of COVID-19. After much prayer and consideration we are moving all services to our online platforms only and suspending ongoing ministry gatherings, except home groups.
This isn’t a setback it’s an opportunity! It’s an opportunity for you to send our livestream link to a friend who won’t go to church but is open to God right now. It’s an opportunity to be in the Word with your family and have meaningful conversation about what God speaks to you during the Sunday service. It’s an opportunity to invite that reluctant neighbor over to your home and watch the Sunday service together.
In times like this, we don’t lean away from God, we lean towards Him and we see the opportunities He is setting before us! Let’s believe that He is going to use these circumstances to magnify the name of Jesus!
I want everyone to tune in online this Wednesday at 7pm. I will be giving a special message and will be addressing how we as a church will be moving forward.
WHAT YOU CAN DO NOW:
- Tune in to our service online this Wednesday at 7pm.
- Also, you can share your ideas, photos, and videos of how your family at home is staying connected with your family at church using our Facebook page.
- We also have a channel for Apple TV and ROKU that you can download to watch our service this Saturday at 6:00pm, Sunday at 9:00am and 11:00am and our Dig Deeper Service at 6:00pm PST.
- We will also have our live stream on Facebook live.
- If you have not already, now is a good time to download our CCLV app from any app store. There you can watch our service wherever you are. Be sure to also turn notifications on.
- To be able to continue in the spiritual discipline of giving we encourage you to sign up for online giving.
- We also encourage you to continue to meet with your Home Groups and to worship and share God’s love with the people around you.
MINISTERING TO YOUR NEEDS:
We are committed to praying for you and with you. We are working on ideas now that will connect us as a community through prayer, acts of kindness, and encouragement from the Word beyond our services. For now, please visit our prayer page
to join us in praying for the needs of our church.
“Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10